Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Introduction

0 comments
Welcome to Ender's Game!

My name is Alex Hayes, I'm a 20 year old university student from the Emerald Isle of Ireland, and I'll be bringing you a variety of articles about the Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game, drawing from a variety of sources, even classical literature and philosophy.

I'm called Ender on DuelistGroundz (hence the title), Alex on Feckinyugioh and Ukaypro, and Antaeus on Pojo (any resemblance to the featured writer is purely conincidental).

My credentials in the game include:

3rd Irish Nationals 2009
4th 'Irish Winter Open 2009'
37th European Championship 2009
Numerous Regional/Local Qualifier Wins/Top 8s.

I'll be updating this blog on an almost daily basis, so stay tuned.

Until next time, good luck and have fun!

- Alex.

Comments

0 comments to "Introduction"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com